Great for non-skiers or a break from the slopes! A (optional) special private group snowmobiling trip on beautiful Camp Hale. This is a trip highlight for all who have done it. The group departs in the morning from the hotel via shuttle to enjoy a day of snowmobiling on the beautiful mountain terrain of Camp Hale. Helmets, Jumpsuits are provided. Lunch is also served. Check it out at: Nova Guides Snowmobiling
Colorado Skiing and Snow Boarding
Make fresh tracks, ride the moguls or cruise down groomed runs.
- More than 1,600 acres of diverse terrain
- Sure to satisfy skiers and snowboarders of all abilities
- Please visit Beaver Creek's Web site for trail maps, mountain statistics and more
Beaver Creek Ski and Snowboard School (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
For first-time skiers or those merely requiring a refresher, Beaver Creek Ski and Snowboard School offers lessons suited to every ability level.
- Adult, children’s and private lessons available
- Continually recognized by SKI magazine as one of the top five children’s programs in the country
- Please visit Beaver Creek Ski and Snowboard School’s Web site
Snowshoe and Nordic Cross Country Ski
Enjoy McCoy Park, Beaver Creek ski resort's dedicated Nordic Center located at the top of the Strawberry Park Chairlift (#12), on Colorado's Beaver Creek Mountain.
- More than 32 kilometers of beginner, intermediate and advanced terrain
- Please visit Beaver Creek's Web site for additional information on Nordic Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoe adventures.
Additional winter adventure activities included dog sledding, snowmobiling, ice-skating, and ice-fishing, sleigh rides, snowcat tours and even horseback riding.
Vail Mountain's Adventure Ridge: Family Snow Activities (Highly recommend for those staying extra days or taking a ski day break)
Adventure Ridge offers a snow park the size of a football stadium that promises fun for the whole family.
- Offers ski biking, tubing, kids' snowmobile tracks and more
- Please visit Vail's Web site for additional information on family snow activities at Adventure Ridge.
Unique and Convenient Ski Services at the Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
In-House Ski Outfitter and Ticket Office
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch offers guests unparalleled convenience with its in-house ski outfitter Beaver Creek Sports, as well as an on-property ticket office where guests may purchase ski passes just steps from the Bachelor Gulch chair lift. Prior to your arrival, we invite you to visit Beaver Creek Sports on RentSkis.com to conveniently secure premium snow sports rentals. You may also visit Beaver Creek Sports' Website for details on equipment rentals and retail offerings or call the Concierge Desk at (970) 343-1178. Beaver Creek's Website offers details on the variety of lift passes available for purchase at our convenient, in-house office and valid for Beaver Creek and Vail Mountains.
Upon arrival to The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch Colorado ski resort the Ski Concierge will complete a detailed luggage and equipment identification process and store equipment at the guest’s convenience. When you are ready to hit the slopes, the Ski Concierge will have your ski equipment ready and warm for that special on-mountain adventure. Guest equipment will be set up daily at the time the guest requests; otherwise, all ski equipment will be ready by 7:30 a.m. After a memorable day on the slopes, the ski equipment will be cleaned and stored in the well-designed and organized Ski storage area. Upon departure, with a simple touch of a button, our Colorado ski resort guest will be immediately connected to The Bell team member who will assist them.
The Ski Nanny program at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch is available to children between the ages of 5 and 12 who are participating in full day Beaver Creek Group Ski School lessons. The program is designed to assist parents in transporting their children to Ski School on time in Beaver Creek Village, while allowing them to still make first tracks on the mountain. Before departing for Ritz Kids for a day on the slopes, kids can fuel up with breakfast snacks such as fresh fruit, yogurt and granola bars. In the afternoon, Ski Nanny picks up children from Ski School and brings them back to the hotel for an afternoon snack, allowing parents to get in every last run. Program drop offs and pickups take place in the Ritz Kids room located on the first floor of the resort.
- Morning drop off is between 7:30 a.m. and 8 a.m.
- Afternoon pick up is between 4:40 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Ski Nanny is available at a cost of $85 per child.
- *Children should come with all appropriate equipment and clothing needed for skiing such as gloves, neck gators, and goggles.
- *Equipment rentals and ski school lessons and lift tickets must be purchased prior to the lesson.
- *Reservations for Ski Nanny must be made 24 hours in advance to guarantee availability.
- For more information or to create a reservation, please contact the concierge at (970) 343-1066.