Do you have a question that isn't listed below? If so, please send your questions via email to: Harrison Domingue firstname.lastname@example.org or Alex Kirkpatrick email@example.com
1. How do we get there?
You can fly into Denver International but that requires you catch a shuttle or rental car. The drive is approx. 2.0 hours, weather permitting. We highly recommend you fly directly into Eagle / Vail Airport (EGE) using (American, Delta, or United) and utilize the Colorado Mountain Express for February booking and use Group Code: "KBFEB" You may also use Colorado Mountain Express for March and use Group Code: "KBMARCH" (See FAQ #9 below)
- Ski free the day you arrive at our resort from Eagle County Airport. Simply take your boarding pass to our in-house ticket window, and ski the same day with a complimentary pass until the lifts close at 4 p.m.
2. What is the dress code for dinner?
Mountain Casual to Dressy Casual
Men: Jeans, Dress shirts, Sweaters, Jacket (not required)
Ladies: Jeans, Sweaters, Dressy Shirts
3. Can I rent ski equipment and/or winter snow sport equipment?
For all ski equipment (helmets, boots, skis, ski poles, snowboards, goggles) we highly recommend the Beaver Creek Sports ski equipment rental onsite at the Ritz Carlton. You may also visit the website for details on equipment rentals and retail offerings, reservations or call the Concierge Desk at (970) 343-1178.
YOU WILL NEED YOUR OWN GLOVES, SOCKS, SKI JACKET, EYEWEAR (goggles) AND SKI PANTS.
4. How do I purchase Lift Tickets?
Beaver Creek's web site offers details on the variety of lift passes available for purchase at their convenient, in-house office located inside the Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch hotel and valid for Beaver Creek and Vail Mountains. We also recommend getting the Peaks Card for easy pay. Go to: www.peakscard.com. Please note you can use your Amex Membership Rewards points to pay for lift tickets. Log on to your membership rewards account and search "Beaver Creek" for options.
5. What is the temperature at Bachelor Gulch?
Average Winter Temperatures
- Daytime: 45 degrees
- Nighttime: below 30 degrees
- Average Days of Sunshine: 300
- Average Annual Snowfall: 310 Inches
6. What other activities are available?
Shopping at Riverwalk of Edwards and Beaver Creek Village, Glenwood Hot Springs, Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, Vail Nature Center, Frisco Historic Park and Museum , Colorado Ski Museum and Ski Hall of Fame, and many other historic museums and performing arts centers. If you would like help in planning any off property outings please feel free to contact Guest Relations at (970) 343-1133. Once you’ve arrived the Concierge Services are available at (970) 343-1178, will assist with the remaining details of your visit.
- Buffalo's Bar - kid friendly
- Blue Moose Pizza - kid friendly
- Beaver Creek Chophouse - kid friendly
- Maya Mexican in Westin
- Grouse Mountain Grill
- Zachs Cabin
7. Is there a spa available?
8. Are spa charges included in the registration fee?
Spa charges are not included with the registration fee. You can view a spa menu at Ritz Carlton Spa Menu for treatment options. To speak with the spa contact, please call Mr. Robin Ballard, email: Robin.Ballard@ritzcarlton.co, direct line: (970) 343-1109. We encourage you to make your appointments ahead of time to ensure you can enjoy this wonderful spa!
9. What about transportation to and from the Eagle or Denver airport?
We recommend Colorado Mountain Express. Call in - CME Central Reservations 800-525-6363 and reference the group code "KBFEB" or "KBMARCH" depending on your trip. You may book online at:
February: Colorado Mountain Express “KBFEB”
March: Colorado Mountain Express “KBMARCH”
10. What charges will I be responsible for?
All incidentals, resort fee not to include room, tax, Dessert Reception, Kingdom Builders Legacy Dinner, and Daddy Daughter Mountain Ski Date will need to be covered by guests. For a complete list of gratuities you will need to cover, please feel free to contact us.
11. Are there activities for my younger child(ren)
The unique Ritz Kids program offers a variety of supervised physical and creative activities designed especially for children aged 5 to 12. Offering full or half-day options, seven days a week, Ritz Kids has something for every child, including:
- The Ritz Kids Roundup, a western-themed, camp-inspired children’s program
- Outdoor adventure hikes
- Scavenger hunts
- Western-inspired field trips
- Rocky Mountain arts & crafts
- Kids-only outdoor recreation area and game room
- A healthy lunch with each day’s activity program
Full-day from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. for $125 per child/ Half-day from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. or 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. for $85 per child. $20 service fee will apply for general guest access to Ritz Kids room.
12. Is my registration refundable?
All KB Summit registration and donated funds are non-refundable. If you cannot attend, please consider sending someone else in your place.