Church Onsite Date Request Form
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE ONSITE MEETING:
When does Lee arrive?
- Lee normally arrives the morning of the onsite. Cross country or international travel may require an additional day(s).
How long does an onsite meeting last?
- Generally 4 hours broken up into two sessions (morning session and afternoon session) with a 30 minute break for lunch.
When does Lee depart?
- Lee will depart after last session. Below is a sample onsite agenda.
What does a typical onsite agenda look like?
SAMPLE AGENDA - Strategic Onsite Meeting:
- Date: January 1, 2018
- Church: YOUR Church
- Attendees: Lee Domingue, Ps. John Doe and Lead Team
10:00AM – Lee arrives
10:15AM - Pastor opens up, sets tone and introduces Lee
10:30AM - Lee meets Lead Team
- Lee's shares Legacy vision, purpose
- What, Why a Legacy Team?
- Creating Legacy Team
- Sustaining a Legacy Team
- Legacy Strategic Plan
- Q & A
12:30PM - LUNCH / BREAK (can be working lunch)
01:00PM - Q & A
- Create Timeline with Legacy Team Integration for the next 12 months
02:30PM - Dismissed with Action items
- Lee debriefs with Pastor then departs.
- White board
- AV Screen for PowerPoint presentation (HDMI or Apple TV)
- Bottled water, coffee
- Lead Team gets the spirit of Legacy Team
- Legacy (pastor) and stakeholders identified
- Strategic Plan
- Timeline with clear next steps for team
Copyright © 2007-2018 Kingdom Builders US, Inc. All Rights Reserved.